where green living, parenthood, and interiors intersect

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Dose of Spring!!

I guess I'm one of those people who is acutely affected by weather so when it's gray outside for the better part of two days (not to mention the relentless downpours), I get a little restless. But these beautiful floral arrangements posted on the eponymous The City Sage blog lifted my spirits and set my sights toward Spring again, a season which may have more gray and rainy days in store, but at least will soon offer mild enough temperatures to coax bulbs of colorful flowers out from the soil and encourage me to ready my beach supplies. Spring is one of my two favorite seasons and these images wordlessly evoke the energy and renewal of Spring at very first glance. (For the full City Sage post, and a few fitting words, click here.)







All flowers from The Green Vase for Martha Stewart Weddings. Photos by Johnny Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment