Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Smitten with Seahorses
Ever since I was a little girl staring wide-eyed through the glass at the local aquarium, I have been enraptured with seahorses. I thought I'd make today's post an ode to one of my favorite little aquatic creatures.
1. This seahorse has three other equally cute oceanic buddies in the Sealife Collection Set of 4 Dessert Plates by Thomas Paul, available through Burke Decor.
2. The genius designers at Hable Construction lent their aesthetic to a whole collectino of hooked wool rugs, exclusively for Garnet Hill and, of course, my particular favorite is the one featuring the round-bellied chartreuse seahorse.
3. Hand-printed with non-toxic inks on organic cotton, these Seahorse pillows from Humble excite both the environmentalist and the seahorse lover in me.
4. I love the charming, muted gold tones of The Necklace Aquatic, available through www.modcloth.com.
5. The graphic simplicity of this Seahorse print by Eleanor Grosch, available through Poster Caberet, echoes the uncomplicated nature of seahorse life.
6. This set of proper hand towels features a whole family of aquatic imagery, including a sweet little seahorse, all in beautiful, vibrant aqua hues on natural linen. Sea Life Linen Hand Towels - Set of 6 from Clayton Gray Home.