On the eve of Valentines Day, today's Monday Color combination is, of course, red and pink. And it's not because I buy into Valentines Day whatsoever but rather because it's a range of hues I've never had much of an affinity for so I wanted to embrace the challenge of finding interiors that happily marry the colors. Love is in the air.
1. This living room mixes red and pink together to perfection (found on lovehome.co.uk).
2. Working coral in the mix makes it all feel a bit less saccharine (living room found on Decorica).
3. I love this wallpaper and the pops of red and orange in this little hallway vignette found on The Lennoxx.
4. The pink and red stenciled walls add a lot of sophistication and eclectic worldliness to this girls room, from Decor Pad.
5. The pale robins egg walls and canopy coexist surprisingly beautifully with accents of pink and red (also from Decor Pad).
6. A quaint exterior in bright pink with an ever brighter red door.
7. This unique kitchen with wood cabinets, bright magenta walls and an oversized vintage N is like nothing I've ever seen, but somehow it works (found on Trendey Decor).
8. A vibrant Suzanni throw pillow from Turquoise Tumbleweed on Etsy.
9. Miquelrius Notebook from Kate's Paperie.
10. Emma Rug in Red & Pink from Seltzer Studios.
11. Cercle De Fleur in red and pink from Allegro Fabrics.
12. Cynthia Vardhan Ceramics Red Dish Set, available from Next.
13. Perfect shades of pink and coral stitched onto a jute shade give the Coral Rays Shades from Anthropologie a retro-natural vibe.
14. To Love You giclee print from Z Gallerie.